Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer fashion

Im obsessed with crop tops! I think they're such a cute trend this summer!
I LOVE/LIVE for the color pink! So when I saw this crop top I fell in love! Not only because of the color but I love the slits on the side just a little peek into the sides, super cute.
With a shirt like this, your bottoms would have to be high waisted, something like these,
Then it gives you just the right amount of showing off belly skin with out coming off too provacative, unless that's your thing... ;)
NOW THE BEST PART, S H O E S
Im a heels girl myself, so the first choice I'd make is

Buuuuut if you're more of a casual girl or just want to make it a more casual outfit overall I'm also in love with Chuck Taylor's!
SOOOO cute! :)



I hope you liked this post!!
-glitter


No comments:

Post a Comment